- Resource Materials
- Parenting Resources
- Parenting is HEART Work (book)
Parenting is HEART Work (book)
(from the back of the book)
Are you ready to think about your kids in a new way? Whether you realize it or not, you have a specific parenting strategy - your unique approach to raising children. And more likely than not, it is based on behaviour. While you might be able to influence how your children act, real change has to take place in their hearts.Parenting on a heart level requires preplanning with a strategic emphasis on teaching, training and building relationships.
Based on biblical research, Parenting Is Heart Work gives you the practical tools necessary to get into your children's hearts. It's not easy to rearrange what kids believe or to motivate them in the right direction, but this book's easy-to-follow steps will teach you how. Discover….
- How to turn correction times into learning experiences
- How to equip your children to accept responsibility for their mistakes and meditate on the right things
- How to influence and adjust the values and beliefs your children hold
- How to look for ways to meet with your children through love and emotional connectedness.
Heart-to-heart parenting will enable your children to make good choices a way of life.